Because National Trails Day is upon us, we decided to put together 10 images that should inspire you to get up, get to the Olympic Peninsula and Olympic National Park and get on the trails!
10) The Olympic National Park is 75 years old this year!
Olympic National Park 75th Anniversary
9) You can get above the crowds of people at Lake Cushman
Lake Cushman from the top of Mount Rose, Olympic Peninsula
8) Awesome names!
7) It is the quietest place in the county!
6) Our trail and bridges kick ass.
Lena Lake Trail Bridge
5) Hurricane Ridge is open.
4) Our sunsets
3) Waterfalls are everywhere!
2) Breathtaking views
Hiking in the Olympic National Park
1) Because it is heaven on earth, from the mountains to the beaches and the rivers and forests in between. The Olympic National Park and the Olympic Peninsula
Climbing Mount Ellinor
The rainforest of the Olympic Peninsula
FOR TOURS OF THIS AREA PLEASE CHECK OUT THE TOURS PAGE
OR CONTACT US, THE OLYMPIC PENINSULA EXPERTS:
Exotic Hikes: @Exotichikes on Twitter
Post Tagged with Best
, Cape Flattery
, Day Hikes
, Hurricane Ridge
, Mount Rose
, National Trails Day
, Olympic National Park
, Olympic Peninsula
, Rain Forest
, Shi Shi