We all know the Olympic Peninsula and Olympic National Park are awesome. However, many people avoid the area in the fall because of the rain. Don’t do this!! The fall is one of the best seasons! In fact, we have 10 reasons why you should head to the Olympic Peninsula and National Park today!
1) Waterfalls through the rainforest
2) Cape Flattery Trail Storm Watching
3) Mountain Goats in the snow and rain
4) Salmon spawning in all the rivers
5) Elk in the rut, putting moss on their antlers to impress the ladies
6) Banana Slugs everywhere
7) Hiking in the rainforest
8) Standing in the rain clouds on top of a mountain
9) The Hoh River Valley
10) Sunset at Ruby Beach
Millions of more reasons are waiting to be discovered.
Book a tour (Link: http://exotichikes.com/tours/ )and see the Olympic Peninsula in the fall. You won’t regret it!
Don’t want to hike right now? Check out our calendars and guidebooks, complete with high quality images of trails: http://exotichikes.bigcartel.com
Thanks for sharing! Enjoy the Olympic Peninsula and the Olympic National Park every day!!!